This is common with American Express™ cards. This is an authorization charge which tells us that the card is active and the bank will allow it to be authorized/charged. The $1 will usually drop off within 24 hours.
Articles in this section
- How do I get an invoice for a charge on my account?
- Can I update the payment method after I placed the order?
- Why is my card being declined?
- Can I get a refund on my store credit?
- What types of payment do you accept?
- How do I update my payment information?
- Why is there a $1 charge on my card?
- Where can I see my store credit?
- Can I return/refuse my NatureBox for a refund?
- I'm from Canada. Why is my bill different from my order total?