Canadian customers are billed in US Dollars (USD) for the total price of the box plus a shipping charge. Your bank statement will show the conversion rate in Canadian Dollars (CAD). Since the exchange rate fluctuates on a daily basis, your bill will be different for each order.
Articles in this section
- How do I Update My Credit/Debit Card?
- What types of payment do you accept?
- How does the membership fee work?
- Will I be charged a membership fee every time I place an order?
- Where Can I See My Store Credit?
- Can I return/refuse my NatureBox for a refund?
- I'm Canadian. Why Does My Bill Change For Each Order?
- I am a current subscriber. If I purchase additional snacks, will that enroll me in the new membership program?