Customers in Canada are billed in US Dollars (USD). Your bank statement will show the amount converted to Canadian Dollars (CAD). Since the exchange rate fluctuates on a daily basis, your bill will be different from your order. Please check with your bank for more information.
Articles in this section
- How do I get an invoice for a charge on my account?
- Can I update the payment method after I placed the order?
- Why is my card being declined?
- Can I get a refund on my store credit?
- What types of payment do you accept?
- How do I update my payment information?
- Why is there a $1 charge on my card?
- Where can I see my store credit?
- Can I return/refuse my NatureBox for a refund?
- I'm from Canada. Why is my bill different from my order total?