NatureBox is located in the San Francisco Bay Area, with packing and shipping warehouses on both coasts.
We work with a variety of partner vendors to develop our snacks. While most of them are sourcing ingredients made in the United States, there are some products that contain imported ingredients. We ensure they are following good manufacturing processes and are certified to produce high quality products. Partnering with US-based vendors is extremely important to us as we grow, and we are continually working to build those relationships.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Find the Ingredients for Each Snack?
- How Many Servings Are in Each Bag?
- What is the Best By date of your snacks?
- Do you have Non-GMO snacks?
- Are NatureBox snacks gluten-free?
- Do you have vegan/vegetarian snacks?
- Are NatureBox Snacks Organic?
- I have specific food allergy. Can you send me allergen-free snacks?
- Are all ingredients grown in the US?
- What happens if I don't like a snack?