Existing card information cannot be edited, however, it’s easy to provide new information. Have your credit/debit card handy and follow these steps:
- Log-in to www.naturebox.com. Hover over your name and click on Account Settings.
- Under Payment Method, click Add a New Card.
- Enter your credit card information and confirm your billing address.
- Click Save.
If you are using Amazon Pay - please see additional steps here.
To solve most of payment or checkout-related issue using Amazon Pay, sometimes it is best to disconnect it from your account. You will need a credit card to fully disconnect, here's how:
- Hover over your name and click Account Settings.
- Under Default Shipping and Payment section, look for Disconnect from Amazon Pay link.
- Key in your credit card details and click Save & disconnect from Amazon.
If you want to delete an old credit card or address off your account, we are happy to assist. Our Snack Concierges are available to chat online Monday-Friday from 7:00am-4:00pm Pacific Time - just look for the Contact Us button at the top of the page. If you are contacting us outside of our business hours or prefer to send us an email, you can email us at email@example.com or through our Contact Us form and one of our Snack Concierges will reply as soon as possible.